1. Get quality food - not always the one that pleases your habits, desires and tastes, but the one that pleases your body. Keep food fresh, alive, preferably organically grown and free of chemicals.
2. Prepare food with love. The state of mind of the one who prepares food directly affects its energy and the process of incorporation into our body.
3. By arranging a meal, create an atmosphere of daily celebration - a feast for body and soul.
4. Consume food with attention in an atmosphere of peace and harmony. Do not swallow food quickly and nervously. Eliminate negative thoughts, eat slowly and do not watch television.
5. Do not eat on the principle of not throwing away ... Eat in moderation, until the first feeling of satiety.
6. Take a break after the meal. Do not jump off the table and do not start an activity immediately.
7. Reduce your intake of simple sugars and table salt in your diet. Do not use red meat. Use skim milk and dairy products or vegetable milk and tofu cheese. Do not consume sweets and snacks on a daily basis.
8. Fish and seafood are excellent choices of proteins and amino acids, and have a reputation as aphrodisiacs. Nuts should be added to vegetable dishes, cereals or fruit salads because they have an ideal amino acid composition.
9. Whole grains should be used in the diet. Wheat germ and bran are an excellent source of selenium, and a deficiency of this mineral accelerates aging. Use freshly squeezed fruit juices that contain natural sugar.
10. Vegetables and fruits are a source of vitamins and minerals that are naturally abundant, so these foods are very important in human nutrition, such as stews or fresh. They have enough plant fibers that are important for digestion and a feeling of satiety. Proponents of vegan, fresh food testify to good health and a return to freshness and youth. Vegetables and fruits are a rich natural treasure trove of vitamins, active substances that participate in preserving human immunity, and some are strong antioxidants, such as vitamins A, C, E, which rejuvenate the body.
The defense of youth is achieved through positive emotions and overcoming the stresses of everyday life. Cheerful people spread positive energy and are always young in spirit. Walking outdoors relieves stress. In addition to the fact that fast walking consumes 300 calories per hour and thus melts fat, it also has an excellent effect on the psyche because it stimulates the secretion of endorphins and serotonin and makes the body more vital.
According to all that has been said, the secret of eternal youth is the recipe for a healthy life. This means a proper diet, daily physical activity, as well as bringing the body, soul and spirit into balance (yoga). This is the only way to ensure the vitality of the organism and keep the youthful figure for a long time.
Want to find out more about training?
READ THIS NEXT
Our articles should be used for informational and educational purposes only and are not intended to be taken as medical advice. If you’re concerned, consult a health professional before taking dietary supplements or introducing any major changes to your diet.
Evangeline has taken part in competitive sports since a young age. As a qualified RYA Dinghy Instructor, she understands the importance of proper nutrition for fuelling extreme and endurance sports, especially due to her experience in Team GBR Squads and captaining and coaching her University first team.
In her spare time, Evangeline loves running – especially marathons. On the weekends, you’ll find her taking on water sports or hiking up a hill. Her favourite evenings are spent taking on a HIIT session or squats in the gym before digging into some spicy food and a ton of vegetables – yum!
Find out more about Evie's experience here.